Whether he’s rallying with workers fighting for a liveable wage, speaking out in Congress about the systemic racial injustices in America, or refusing corporate donations on the campaign trail, Bernie Sanders is a man of the people, not just the powerful. Now is the time for voters in Connecticut to come together in support of a candidate that will revitalize our democracy and make sure that our children and grandchildren can enjoy the quality of life they deserve. Senator Sanders is a lifelong champion of effective programs and civil rights that empower everyone to share the American Dream—won’t you join him?
The Bernie Sanders Connecticut Team is a grassroots organization of volunteers from around the state aiming to elect Bernie Sanders our 45th president. Join us!
Meet Bernie volunteers in Connecticut
- Frequently Asked Questions About Phone Banking (3/24/2016)
- Bernie Sanders Statewide Brainstorming Fest (3/8/2016)
- Organizing Event in Windsor Exceeds Expectations (2/23/2016)
- Berning the Phone Waves from Connecticut (2/10/2016)
- Canvassing in New Hampshire for Bernie Sanders (2/9/2016)